- Max. sampling rate 240MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1mm.
- Featured with AWS D1.1/D1.5 and API 5UE evaluation standards.
- The gate magnifier function magnifies the echo area within the gate to the whole screen display.
- Ethernet communication: Achieving real-time communication with a PC and remote control.
- The convenient and useful probe echo frequency measure function enables the users to know the probe center frequency quickly, resulting in more precise flaw detection evaluation.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~15MHz, highlighting advantages of high sensitivity and broadband.
- 20 ~2000Hz PRF with 10 steps adjustable: avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- Measure crack height by edge peak echo method.
- RF (Radio Frequency) echo display: good to thin-wall material measurement, academic research or qualitative analysis.
- The AGC (auto gain control) function, together with peak echo and image freeze function, help quickly identify the flaw highest echo, enabling efficient flaw detection.
- The DAC curve works with echo compare function, making echo quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- Three different color schemes can meet the requirements of different application environments and habits.
- Up to 500 sets of curve and waveform can be saved for various workpieces and flaw detection standards.
- Support up to 11 kinds of language.
- Thickness measurement function available.