● IP 66 with compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *52 (L) mm
● Light weight: 0.9kg only, including battery
● 5.7″ LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels
● Adjustable pulse width, negative square wave transmission up to 350V.
● Operating frequency range: 0.5~20MHz, multiple steps of wide broadband and narrow-band for selection.
● Easy operation: only a few buttons, intuitive interface and logical menu, support right/left-hand operation, outdoor mode.
● Conventional UT functions
● Weld, plate and forging test wizards are available.
● Peak memory, DAC curve, AGC (Auto gain control), video record makes convenient flaw inspection.
● Optional functions: B-Scan, TCG, FFT (probe spectral analysis), CSC (curved surface correction), flat weld simulation, crack height measurement, BEA(backwall echo attenuator), AWS, API 5UE.
● Thickness measurement functions
● A-scan thickness measurement(echo to echo mode, through coating measurement)
● Auto-search, velocity measurement, alarm and dataset management.
● Optional functions: CoatMode, B-Scan, Multilayers, Vpath, TDG and temperature compensation.
● Norm compliant: EN12668-1: 2010/ASTME317(for UT) and EN15317-2007(for TG)